We are committed to providing a high quality service.
Occasionally, things don’t go as planned or could have been better. If this happens we’d really like your feedback, as it gives us an opportunity to put things right and helps us to improve our services.
Customer service commitments
We are committed to:
- treating you with respect and decency when you contact us
- providing you with detailed information about our services, via our website and staff
- setting out clearly the standards we’re committed to, and let you know how we’re doing against them
Customer satisfaction rates
We aim to:
- achieve 80% customer satisfaction rates from businesses we work with
- increase customer satisfaction to 90% for businesses that we provide intensive one-on-one support
- resolve 90% of all complaints we receive first time
Making a complaint
Most complaints can be dealt with by the team that delivered the service. All feedback is confidential.
Please contact them with:
- your name, email address, postal address and telephone/mobile number
- a clear description of your feedback or complaint and what you would like us to do to sort things out
- as much detail as possible about relevant names, dates and places